1. Badge Holders With Flaps – it features a vinyl folded over flap, this badge holder is designed to hold the card safely positioned in a holder and gives added protection for the cards from rain or spills. This is a very useful feature if the cardholders will be in need of displaying ID cards most of the times without damaging.
This badge holder is available in both horizontal and vertical orientation. The horizontal badge holder has a side load while the vertical badge holder has top load and it mutually have clear vinyl with a flap and a slot and chain holes.
2. Perma-Lock Two Cards Holder – these holders are created from a durable polycarbonate, with the locking end pieces that permanently locks until two standard cards are in a holder. It is the ideal solution for maintaining ID badges that will give clearance into the secured areas securely. To take the cards to be out, the holder should be broken, so that you will instantly know if the card was tampered. The horizontal and the vertical badge holder are both made of clear polycarbonate with slot and chain holes.
- The Attachment Style of these TWO kinds of card holders has a chain holes attachment and a standard slot options. This will permit the holder to function with the range of identification accessories including the reels, lanyards, strap clips, and also the neck chains.
3. Premium Locking Badge Holder – these holders are the safe and high quality kinds of badge holder with the unique style that will keep the ID cards locked in the holder. This thick-back vinyl panel provides the holder with more stability. This clear vinyl is created by the anti-print transfer material to shun the ID badge from attaching to a holder or relocating its design, a vital feature if you have to remove the cards from a holder without damaging a card holder.
It is also referred as proximity card holder and this design is best used with the ID cards that will not need to remove from a holder to be used, including the access control or proximity cards and the badges applied for the IDs. The Horizontal and Vertical Badge Holder are clear vinyl with slot only attachment.
4. Standard Locking Badge Holder – these holders, locks the badges in the holder for an added security, and may come with a variety of styles where you can choose the greatest orientation and the material for the organization's needs.
Most of the badge holder has an option for the frosted back vinyl fabric, which do not interfere with the card reader but do blur the cardholder’s data for added security. It is also referred as the proximity card holder and this style is great with the ID cards that will not need to be taken out from a holder for use with the access control or proximity cards and badges applied for IDs.
The Horizontal and Vertical Badge Holder Option are clear vinyl with slot only; the thin, clear vinyl with the slot and chain holes, while the frosted back vinyl is slot only attachment and these badge holders are available in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
-These TWO kinds of badge holder have an Attachment Style where of the badge holder has the option for a secured locking strap hole or the locking strap and the chain holes for the attachments like strap clips and reels. The holes or slot goes through both the back and the front vinyl, so when an attachment is being snapped or used, the holder is then locked and a badge will not come out.
-The Custom Holders Available for these TWO holders can have another option and that is to customize the badge holders by adding the name and logo of the organization for that eye-catching and unique ID accessory.
5. Locking Proximity Badge Holders – these card holders with a key lock and a slot/chain holes. The end piece snaps to a place to lock a card inside. It has Horizontal designs that can hold two cards. The Guard Key has been sold separately for those that need to open the lock.
6. Heavy-duty Clear and Proximity Badge Holders – these holders are in a vertical orientation and with a slot hole for the strap clips.
7. Half-Card Easy Access Badge Holder – these holders allow the user to swipe the magnetic strip cards through the reader without the need to remove it from a holder. The frosted holder is created from a rigid plastic with the slot or chain holes for fastening it to the lanyard, badge reel or strap clips.