Below are some of the kinds of CR80 cards that can be use in CR80 name tags:
1. CR80 PVC Cards - These are the most popular cards for use with ID printing at the competitive and stock-up prices. The CR 80 cards are the same size of credit cards. The cards have that so smooth surface and were optically inspected to make sure about the scratch free and clean cards. It is making sure of the superior print cards and the extended print head lifespan.
- This is an ID printing essential and this CR80 card is made from the PVC materials that are considered to be of identical thickness and of identical size with credit cards. With the glossy back and front side, the cards have that so soft surface and are optically being examined to make sure of it is free from possible scratches and a total clean card
2. CR80 Composite PVC Card - These cards are made from the 60 percent of PVC materials and of 40 percent of PET to achieve that greater durability when compared to the other PVC cards. This is the best to use in lamination and to transfer the printers again since they are more defiant to heat. It is also of similar thickness and of similar sizes with credit cards. The composite cards are even more durable when it is being compared to the standard PVC cards, and it makes them the best for that frequent swiping or use within harsh environments.
3. CR80 Magnetic PVC Card - This kind of magnetic high coercivity stripe card stores data even more secured. It has the highest point of magnetic energy that makes data on the cards harder to remove, more resistant to harm from most of the magnets. The PVC cards are of similar thickness and of similar size with credit cards. The durable cards are the best for workplaces where they will be regularly swiped. The higher level of the magnetic energy is being required to encode the cards, and will make information on them that will be harder to wipe out and is more resistant to spoils from most of the magnets.
4. CR80 Name Tags in Bronze – this is available in blank and bronze color with thickness and size of the standard credit card sizes. It has an individual key tag too.
5. CR80 Name Tags in Gold – this can be accessed in blank or gold color with the size and thickness that is the same of the standard credit cards.
6. CR80 Tan – this Tan ID cards are for corporate events, offices, party uses and a lot more. It is under the films, ribbons and cards and id made of PVC plastic materials.
7. CR80 Mylar Adhesive Backed of PVC Cards – these are made of Mylar adhesive back graphic quality materials of PVC cards. The card size is the same of thickness with the standard credit card sizes, however, this is not really compatible with the Magicard printers and it is not to be used with the inkjet printers.
Einst Urown, Different Types of Paper, 2019